Thursday, February 10, 2011

Office to home

This is a daily routine for me at the end of day ,i.e , ' Office to
home ' . Scince i catch the bus from the first stop , it makes me
the only person in the bus . As the journey starts the bus fills up
with different faces , but one thing in common - anger , tense ,
frustration from the days work . Everytime , i return from 'Office
to home ' have new aspirations , new hope , new wish for next days
work .A new aspiration for getting a better life . A new hope for
achieving dreams . A new wish to fulfill .
Taking to dear ones has shrinked to this journey 'Offce to home ' . It
takes 1 hour to reach home , so i talk to all my dear ones in this
time . There goes many mixed thoughts in my mind during this journey .
Wish someday this bus would take me from 'Office to home - Sweet Home '

No comments: