Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Family : Mom Dad n Bro



Let me tag them . From left its me , mom , dad and my younger bro kiran .
This pic was taken in some what 2008 . The occasion was my mom dad's 25th marriage anniversary .

This is my sweet family . Today when i am posting this , feeling very nostalgic . The 25 years journey have been so wonderful for me being in the arms of my mom and dad . Today if i have achieved anything due to the efforts of my mom and dad . The secret of my health is all the dishes prepared by my mom ..

What to say about kiran .. Dont go by his name , he's just the opposite . 6'3 height , undertaker . He is the best bro i would have ever got . Very kind hearted , helping and funny kind of a person . We both had a great time together . I still remember all the pranks we used to do . The WWF wrestling , fighting and everything . Pray for his future . May he get all the happiness in his life .

Dad is a banker and very friendly in nature . He has never been harsh to me and fulfilled all even before i wished it .

Mom has always been kind to me and always saved my ass for all the mistakes i did from childhood . She is the most talented lady i have ever met in my life . She is an excellent cook , singer , dancer ,painter .. and the ... list goes on .. I would be writting more about her in my next posts ...


No comments: