Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life in Bangalore

Bangalore has some beautifuly memories of mine . I started my
professional carrier from here . Its a wondeful city , good climate ,
hot chiks , nice food , maals - pubs - discos etc . Its been almost a
year for me now . Not explored much of this city . Still remember the
day when i first reached bangalore , it was some way around early jan
of 2010 . At that time i was one of the thousand pupils who come to
this city on search of job . The moment when i landed bangalore , i
was lost amongst the crowd . People were so busy with there own world
. Meter of taxi was running faster than the taxi itself . That time i
used to stay in J.P Nagar in a small PG . I was confused and scared on
how to start my job search . Had many thoughts running in my mind ( My
loans , getting settled ,dads aspirations , GF , etc ) which are
still there infact . Three months later got a call from TCS . It was
one of the happiest moments of my life .

Now after a year have passed , it seems still i am in the same
place . Things have moved - house got bigger , lifestyle got changed ,
now i am travelling in volvos instead of local buses . Life has became
meticulous , its as if a routine . We get a loadsum of salaries but no
where to spend . I see the maals & pubs pass through my bus window but
no time to spare . Have hundered of people walking with me but still
feel alone .

No comments: