Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kiss Of Life

I am writing this post at night 3 o'clock , and have no idea where to start with . You get from life what you feed to it . Few years ago , i could have never believed that i could have ever pen down this . But here i am dumping the raw unrelated thoughts of my mind . Man is always very conscious of his present and future . We always complain about everything , never get satisfied and look for more . I also used to think the same way . But you tend to know the meaning of something in its absence only . When we feel low the foremost things that strikes to our mind is sweet memories of loved ones - let it be your dad/mom , your ex girlfriend , you best friend with whom recently you had a fight , and many more . Life goes on and our brain stores the good memories in it despite we like it or not . Its only we who put in hatred in it . I remember my mom always says there comes lots of ups and downs you life , but the thing that matters if how you handle it . I have a lot of good memories of people that came across in my life . People change but the memories remain intact with you despite your willingness . Kiss Of Life : I dont know where this title came from . Kiss of life has many tastes : sometimes sweet , sometimes sour , happy and sometimes sad . But the hard reality is that we cant avoid those things . Its those loves ones and memories only that provides addons to all tastes of Kiss Of Life .

No comments: